Nintendo Direct June 2026

  • THE FINGER SNAPPING PLEASE NINTENDO END THE FINGER SNAPPING ERA ALREADY I HATE IT SO MUCH NINTENDO STOP.
  • Please show some big single player games. It's been pretty much only multiplayer slop and small spin off games for the first year of this system.
  • Oh god it's gonna be all years late 3rd party ports. 
  • At least I can play Stellar Blade I guess (yeah i just complained about ports but whatever)
  • a One Piece plate up clone ??
  • Oh they're still trying to make mouse controls a thing.
  • £60 games that never go down in price and they still charge for DLC after. 
  • fire emblem yawn.
  • lies of p would be interesting if it wasn't souls slop
  • lmao dmc 5 port a decade later. 
  • wii sports motion control slop
  • 20 mins left and they've shown nothing.
  • HOW MUCH TIME ARE THEY GOING TO SPEND ON WII SPORTS. JESUS.
  • FF HD 2D! Finally something interesting. October.
  • New DQM but I still haven't played Dark Prince or whatever it was called. December.
  • Square kinda saving this direct a little because Nintendo are seemingly refusing to make new games.
  • ugh duskbloods. From slop.
  • Metaphor port. 
  • Minecwaft.
  • Tales of Eternia remaster. I should probably start playing these games. I've bought like 4.
  • KH4 trailer. No date tho. This game ain't coming.
  • Another Ocarina remake. Is the Switch 2 just Nintendo remaking 64 games that already got remade on 3DS? I'll still get this one though. NO GAMEPLAY SHOWN. THEY REALLY CLOSED THIS THING OUT WITH A DAMN TEASER FOR A REMAKE WITH NO GAMEPLAY.