(July 19th, 2025)
In an effort to get worse on purpose in my 30's
I bought some Pokemon cards from a new shop I found in town.
I bought some Pokemon cards from a new shop I found in town.
I don't really care for expensive cards, I just like ones with nice art of Pokemon I like.
I was mostly looking for Sylveons, Gengars and Grushas,
everything else was a bonus on my two trips there.
They were all either £1 or 50p each apart from the full art Grusha, that was £5.
The full art Grusha, the Tomokazu Komiya drawn Gengar, the Espeon,
The full art Grusha, the Tomokazu Komiya drawn Gengar, the Espeon,
and the Sylveon below are my favorite cards.
I was also looking for any nice Arcanine, just so I'd have my whole Pokemon Violet team (Meowscarada, Sylveon, Gyrados, Luxray, Chien-Pao and Arcanine) but I didn't find one unfortunately.
I was also looking for any nice Arcanine, just so I'd have my whole Pokemon Violet team (Meowscarada, Sylveon, Gyrados, Luxray, Chien-Pao and Arcanine) but I didn't find one unfortunately.
^^ Sylveon is my favorite Pokemon and this is the nicest card I've ever seen. ^^
(August 23rd, 2025)
In a continued effort to get worse on purpose in my 30's
I bought some more Pokemon cards
I bought some more Pokemon cards
Also I got called a gentleman today for the first time ever.
Some older lady came in and asked the guy at the counter if they had any Gengars (I assume for like a grandchild) and he said no but there might be some in the tray over there by that lady and gentleman
Some older lady came in and asked the guy at the counter if they had any Gengars (I assume for like a grandchild) and he said no but there might be some in the tray over there by that lady and gentleman
Also this next photo isn't mine, it's taken from ebay, but each time I've gone to this shop and looked through the junk tray i've found more and more of this set of Eeveelutions from Prismatic Evolutions.
I'm just missing the Vaporeon and Glaceon now. (I don't have any of the crystallized eeveelutions from the same set but those are kinda ugly)






